Attend this session to learn about real life case studies and get the inside scoop on the reasons to use an Investment Bank. Channing Hamlet, Managing Director with Objective Capital, will discuss three case studies illustrating both the investment banking process and discuss how to best utilize an investment baker for your clients.
The case studies will illustrate the benefits of an auction process, what happens when an auction fails and how to recover. Also learn when it is appropriate to skip the process and negotiate directly with a buyer.
- The details of the sale process.
- Factors that contribute to the sale-ability of companies.
- What advice to give clients to drive value?
- The importance of preparation.
- How can a process add value?
- How to minimize business disruption during a sale?
- How does an investment banker add value?
- What are the best ways to manage and collaborate with an investment banker?
- What if an owner does not want to use an auction process?
Presented by Channing Hamlet, Managing Director of Objective Capital Partners