Shoot Out: NINGs, WINGs, and DINGs
Join Rebecca and Marty as they “shoot it out” to help you compare and contrast various jurisdictions’ statutory, taxation and investment platforms for your clients. Understand the challenges and opportunities when engaging your clients in planning outside of their current state of residence. Do you include jurisdictional selection planning in your practice by partnering with experts, holding yourself out as the expert, or, do you ignore it all together?
• Increase your knowledge and options for business owner clients in order to better attract, engage, and work with your perfect client.
• How to balance income and asset protection planning with your client’s current needs and/or their beneficiary’s needs.
• Compare and contrast current and future state income and capital gains tax options including the use of: “NOSTs,” NINGs,” “IDGTs,” and “BDITs.”
• The advantages of using a Wyoming LLC
• The mechanics of a Wyoming Domestic Asset Protection Trust
• How to use the LLC and Wyoming DAPT together (cowboy cocktail) to achieve the maximum asset protection, while giving your client the most amount of flexibility.
Presented by: Rebecca Haines & Marty Oblasser