How much do you know about Social Security income benefits and the new tax laws? Join us at the Southern California Institute November 19th or 20th to learn about:
Social Security Optimization and Income Tax Strategies for Successful Families; Presented by Maureen Verduyn, CFP, EA MEd and Nick Gardner, CFP
One of the most important decisions you will make before you retire is when and how to claim Social Security benefits. The difference between the best and worst possible decision of when to start Social Security can be well over $100,000. Join The Financial Team to learn how the tax law changes may affect your benefits and solve the best after-tax combination for your sources of income-including the dreaded RMD.
- Maximize your Social Security benefits and minimize your taxes
- Determine the best age to claim Social Security benefits – maximization vs. optimization
- Coordinate benefits with your spouse to maximize spousal and survivor benefits
- Understand how the “do-over” and “start, stop, restart” strategies work
- Make informed retirement plan distribution decisions
- Create a “do-it-yourself” personal pension, and Integrate Social Security with your other assets to fund your desired quality of life.
For attending the Social Security workshop you’re invited to attend the bonus presentation:
Estate Planning, Tax and Retirement Planning – Tying it All Together; Presented by Joe Strazzeri, Esq., CEPA and Steve Mancini, Esq.
Join Joe and Steve from Strazzeri Mancini LLP as they explain the current opportunities and pitfalls around topics such as: 9 ways out of highly appreciated property, qualified opportunity zones, disability income, intentionally defective grantor trusts, life insurance retirement plans, split dollar insurance, the use of Nevada/Delaware trusts for CA residents, qualified small business stock, unwinding current plans, and more. They will focus on the most practical and relevant uses for each of these strategies as well as how they may affect your overall estate and/or business transition plan and how to obtain the most advantageous outcomes for you, your family and your successors.