Six Key Components of a Well-Run Advisory Business
To build a business it’s critical to realize that in any market, at any given time, only 5% of the qualified prospects are actively looking for an advisor. This means the other 95%, while still qualified, aren’t actively looking for advisory services. If you’re like most advisors, you’re focused on doing business with the 5% of prospects actively looking for advisory services (Red Ocean Strategy). This presentation focuses on the components needed to build a successful advisory business that attracts 95% of qualified prospects who aren’t actively looking for advisory services (Blue Ocean Strategy). Join Ray to understand the six key components of a well-run advisory business (why it’s important to run an advisory business versus a practice), and eight questions that crystalize your vision and create a simple plan to make it happen.
presented by Ray Adler