Ultra-affluent families usually face a complex set of dangers, opportunities, and strengths. In order to build their wealth and flourish across generations, these families benefit from centralized governance to solve their complexity. The Wyoming Private Trust Company fills this need through its dual role both as the trustee of trusts and as the chassis of the family office. This structure allows for integrated management of the family’s assets and activities. Specific benefits of the PFTC include:
- Increased control of assets held in trust
- Ability to hold unique and hard-to-value assets
- Seamless trustee succession planning
- The Wyoming PFTC offers access to favorable asset protection, trust, and tax law
- A structure to guide family governance and train future family leaders
- If desired, the chassis for a full suite of family office services
- Ability to hire and fire 3rd party advisors to assist in the administration of the PFTC
Ultimately, the PFTC keeps the family in control of its assets, management, and legacy. Join Matthew to learn how the benefits of the PFTC can be leveraged to build a flourishing family.
(Purchase of this product will include a Video recording, an Audio recording, and a PDF of the Presentation.)
Presented by Matthew Grupp, Esq.