Every business owner needs to begin their business planning with the end in mind. They need to visualize how they are going to transition out of their business. Exit planning is a customized process of setting goals and deciding how to best achieve them. Proper exit planning will help maximize a business owner’s return and minimize the tax liability when the business is transferred or sold. Some topics to be discussed:
- Structuring your business to attract buyers
- Selling your business to family members or key employees and still getting the cash you need
- Decreasing the amount of time and risk it takes to get your money from a sale to key employees or family members
- Selling to whom you want, when you want, and get the income you want
- The Seven Steps to a Successful Exit
(Purchase of this product will include an Audio recording and Video copy of the presentation.)
Presented by Greg Banner, CLU®, CFP®, CRTP and Alex Matuk, Esq.