EPI SD 2021 – Nov – The Ins & Outs of Charitable Remainder Trusts
CRT’s are just one of many estate tax reduction strategies available for clients to consider, but they are often one of the most talked about – and seldom mis-understood. Join Steve for this educational and insightful conversation about the background of CRT’s as well as the most frequently asked questions
- Who can set up a charitable remainder trust (CRT)?
- What benefits does it provide the family?
- What types of assets can be used to fund the CRT?
- Can the children be an income beneficiary?
- Is there a minimum contribution to the CRT?
- Can you change the charity(ies)?
(Purchase of this product will include the video presentation, the audio presentation, and a pdf copy of the presentation.)
Presented by Steven Mancini, Esq.