Most business owners are seeking ways to protect their assets, minimize estate tax and avoid state income tax. For many, the answer may be a Nevada Trust of some flavor. Ann and Jeffrey will discuss the use of Nevada Domestic Asset Protection Trusts (also known as Nevada On Shore Trusts or “NOSTs”), Nevada Incomplete Gift Non-Grantor Trusts (“NINGS”), Intentionally Defective Grantor Irrevocable Trusts (“IDGTs” or “IGITs”), and Beneficiary Defective Irrevocable Trusts (“BDITs”). In addition, there will be a discussion regarding the California Uniform Voidable Transactions Act (“UVTA”) and its potential impact on Nevada Trusts for California residents.
- Discover what current business owners are talking about when considering reducing state income taxes for a current business or a future sale.
- Understanding the difference between entity asset protection and personal asset protection for the business owner
- Compare and contrast current and future state income and capital gain tax options for the business and/or the business owner
- Balance income and asset protection planning with your client’s current needs and/or their beneficiary’s needs
- Increase your knowledge and options for business owner clients in order to better attract, engage, and work with your perfect client.
(Purchase of this product will include the video presentation, the audio presentation, and a pdf copy of the presentation.)
Presented by Jeffrey Dunham and Ann Rosevear, Esq.