CRT’s are just one of many estate tax reduction strategies available for clients to consider, but they are often one of the most talked about – and seldom really understood. Join Steve for this educational and insightful conversation about the background of CRT’s as well as how they fit into your client’s overall planning and the most frequently asked questions. Join us to discuss:
- Who can set up a charitable remainder trust (CRT)?
- What benefits does it provide the family?
- What types of assets can be used to fund the CRT?
- Can the children be an income beneficiary?
- Is there a minimum contribution to the CRT?
- Can you change the charity(s)?
(Purchase of this product will include a Video recording, an Audio recording, and a PDF of the Presentation.)
Presented by Stephen J. Mancini, Esq.